As we told you before, we are beginning a series of interviews of marketing professionals, entrepreneurs and speakers who inspire us. They all have this “brand utility” touch and try to make the world a better place their own way.
After interviewing Tristan Nicolas from the awesome French startup Ben&Fakto last week, we had the opportunity to ask a few questions to Ingmar de Lange.
Ingmar comes from the Netherlands and has been shaping brand strategies for years. He had the opportunity to work for major brands sur as Amstel, Heineken, McDonald’s or Nokia. He founded Mountview, an agency for brand innovation, in 2003.
Ingmar has been to us a real source of inspiration, and we discovered great examples of brand utility thanks to him. If you are interested in brand utility, his presentation is a must-see.
1/ Hi Ingmar, could you introduce yourself in one sentence ?
I’m an independent marketing strategist on a quest for meaningful marketing.
- Helge Tennø’s slideshares
- Trendwatching on Brand Butlers
- Marketing with Meaning by Bob Gilbreath
- Free Prize Inside by Seth Godin
- Advertising Next by Tom Himpe
- Writings by Benjamin Palmer and Johnny Vulkan (note: you can find interviews of both in this paper)
Thank you Ingmar for your time.